Dynamic Biofilm Protection
HASYTEC DBP is the result of 22 years electro technical marine experience and prevents biofilm which is the initial basis of all fouling and marine growth.
It is developed to combat fouling and growth on every liquid carrying surface.
HASYTEC DBP is currently the only system on the market which enables 8 transducers emitting ultrasound at the same time which increases the effect and the covered areas enormously.
Highly effective and efficient againts biofilm, fouling, marine growth on:
- Box coolers
- Fresh Water Generators
- Bow Thrusters
Highly effective and efficient against biofilm and clogging on liquid carrying surfaces like:
- Plate heat exchangers
- Tanks process water lines
- Modular control unit controls up to 8 transducers which are emitting ultrasoubd at the same time
- Casted aloy casing, protected in IP 66 standard, powder coated (DNV GL approved)
- Cable routing in stainless steel (DNV GL approved)
- Cable length up to 25m
Industrial & Civil Application
Professional Marine & Industry
- Reduces the costs of fouling and bacteria prevention
- Reduces operational costs
- Environmental friendly and sustainable
- Maintenance free
- 5 year warranty